FOODCLEAN BIG BAGS
WE PROVIDE PACKAGING FOR FOODSTUFF IN ACCORD WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS
A high share of big bags is used in the food industry. Our customers pack refined sugar, milk powder, flour, starch and other foodstuff into their FIBC. Consequently, these big bags must comply with all legal regulations regarding food product safety.
While certificates and laboratory tests concentrate more on quality management and migration of the plastics. We have some additional industry specific technology which supports our goal to achieve a clean final product.
- Fully vertically integrated plant allows us to control the quality in the complete production chain
- No recycled plastics are used
- Fabric and big bags never touch the floor
- Broken glass hazard policy
- Uncoated fabric is Ultra Sonic cut or hot cut which eliminates loose threads
- Employees wear hair nets and wash hands before they enter the sewing plant
- Employees are regularly trained
- Seams can be placed on the external side of the FIBC
- Thread ends are heat cut
- Inside vacuum cleaning of big bags
- Finished bag inspection includes:
- Visible inspection on light table
- Metal detection (detection of broken needles)
- Final bales wrapped in stretch foil and protected with PP hood
- Full product traceability
We are regularly audited by leading international food producers. If you are intending to buy our big bags or if you are already a customer you are welcome to visit our production anytime to perform an audit and inform yourself about our foodclean big bags.